What is the purpose of collection and usage of information from you?
We collect information from you In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Jobs.fobza.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end. You may complete the online payment using your financial information such as credit card/debit card numbers/bank accounts numbers wallet etc. But we do not access neither store such data in our systems.
- What information does jobs.fobza.com collect from you?
We gather: I) Information you submit; and.
- II) Information not directly submitted by you.
- Information submitted by you:
In order to avail the service you provide the following information:-
- While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as name, your gender, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, and your interests etc…
- When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
- Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
- Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
- Information not directly submitted by you:
User activity: We collect information about your activity on our services, such as date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you, your interaction with other users including messages exchanged.
- With whom do we share your information?
- With other users:
We publish the information shared by you with other users to provide the services. The information so published are provided by you and be cautious as what you share with other users.
Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- With our service providers and partners:
We may use third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With law enforcement agencies:
We will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members’ interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- How do we use collected information?
- We use the information submitted by you to improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website
- send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
- Manage your account in an efficient way.
- Provide you with good customer support.
- Conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services.
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- How we secure your information?
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a debit/credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- How to access or control your information?
You have the rights to access, rectify, and update information that you provided to us and that’s associated with your jobs.fobza.com account directly by logging into your account.
If you believe that the information we hold about you, are no longer entitled to use it and you want to delete or object to its processing, please contact us. Please note, however, we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations and applicable territorial laws. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request. You have the right to withdraw your consent from processing your information. Please note that by withdrawing your consent means, its deletion of your profile and we won’t be able to provide further service to you. If you wish to receive information relating to another user, such as a copy of any messages you received from him or her through our service, the other user will have to contact us and provide their written consent before the information is released. Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your Name/gender/contact details.
- How long we keep your information?
We keep your personal information only as long as you use our service and also as permitted/required by applicable law. In practice, we delete your information upon deletion of your account, unless the same is required for to comply with legal obligations, fraud prevention, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our website or our users, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services.
- Sharing Information with Strategic Partners:
We may enter into strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interested to you. In connection with strategic marketing alliances or partnerships, we will retain all ownership rights to the information, and we will not share information regarding your social security number or other personal financial data.
- Resume Information
- Based on the profile status selected by you, your resume shall be accessible to potential employers. You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/employers/recruiters. You may only use it for applying online though our website and denying access to others.
- If your profile status is visible, your resume is searchable and you make it non-confidential and visible to all and in such a case anyone can have access to your resume. If you keep your profile status anonymous, you opt to keep the resume confidential and then only those will have access to it to which you have applied for a job/opening. In case of making your profile status visible, we are not responsible for the privacy, secrecy or retention of your resume.
Links to Other Sites
- The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Fobza.com. Please be aware that we, Fobza.com and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Jobs.fobza.com does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Jobs.fobza.com uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Jobs.fobza.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us or contact us at: [email protected] or Whatsapp/ call at 9449956744.