Access to jobs.fobza.com website is free. However, we offer variety of paid plans with different facilities. One can afford to opt any of them as per their requirements. In order to use the jobs.fobza.com service you must register as a member on the website or on mobile applications.
Fobza.com makes all reasonable efforts to secure & maintain current, accurate and relevant information/content on this website. However, Fobza jobs accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on its web pages / application or for any direct or indirect damage as a result of using or quoting from the contents on this website or the information delivered or NOT delivered. Users will maintain a copy of the content as a backup since the website may lose its content anytime due to technical challenges even after the preventive measures. Customers can reproduce / re-upload the content to the website Fobza.com in such cases if necessary. Fobza.com will not compensate for financial / material or any other kind of loss incurred including the results in death due to such incidents.
- Services provided by jobs.fobza.com are with a non-commercial motive. However in order to avoid irrelevant posting on this website and to have control over the content posted, jobs.fobza.com would charge a small amount of registration Fee / service charges and different packages for both Employer and the Job Seeker. Amount collected through these means would be utilized for the development & maintenance of this website in order to provide best services by providing genuine & relevant profiles.
- Employers can advertise the vacancies and the Job Seekers can apply for any number of jobs by selecting a suitable package to meet the requirements.
- This service is meant exclusively for individual and non commercial use. Any usage to the contrary for producing derivative works is strictly prohibited
- The logos and the marks used on Jobs.fobza.com and any content / downloads are the exclusive property of Fobza.com, which shall retain all rights, title and interest in these trademarks, copyrights, logos and other intellectual property rights.
- Employer or the Job Seeker from any part of the world can advertise their profile / requirements on jobs.fobza.com. However fulfilling your requirement through this job portal is subject to availability of the relevant profiles updated by the users of this website. We do not guarantee that your requirements will be fulfilled 100% by opting for the paid services from this website.
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone. Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle jobs.fobza.com to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- This service entitles the user alone i.e. the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- fobza.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- fobza.com offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume is put on display.
- It is the responsibility of Job Seekers to verify the correctness and authenticity of the claims made by recruiters. We merely act as facilitators and do not as agents for any recruiter.
- We assume that advertisers of the vacancy on this portal have the authority to announce job vacancy, hiring the employees and issue offers under your company name.
- We do not encourage engaging the employees by the employer in any illegal activities. Jobs.fobza.com is not liable for any results under such incidents.
- Role of Fobza is just as a bridge between the employer and the job seekers. We are not liable for any disputes between both the parties.
- We do not guarantee for the qualification & skill set of the candidates applied for. It is employer’s responsibility to hire suitable candidates through the interview process.
- fobza.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the information and uses it to contact the prospective employee / subscriber.
- The insertion so displayed in the classified section of jobs.fobza.com is subject to change without notice. Every instance of refreshing and existing listing entitles you to and additional fixed period starting from the date on which the listing is refreshed and shall be counted as fresh posting.
- fobza.com reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details.
- By opting for the email service or newsletter you are agreeing to receive details of Jobs from Jobs.fobza.com, in your mailbox, for the tenure of the service.
- Although all attempts will be made by Jobs.fobza.com to send all jobs on the specified days, however it does not take any responsibility for job mail not been sent (which may be on account of non availability of jobs as per the user’s specified criteria).
- Jobs.fobza.com will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of mail exchange server and resultant inability of a user to receive job mail.
- Jobs.fobza.com reserves the right to regulate number of jobs sent out in the Job mail to a particular user in a single day.
Services on SMS
- Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by jobs.fobza.com from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- By agreeing to register at Jobs.fobza.com, a user allows getting in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
Information on this Site
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied by you, any other website user or any other person.
Your Use of this Site:
- You may only use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, when purchasing training courses or when recruiting staff.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorized access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Information Submitted by You
Fobza.com will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions as well as to facilitate the purchase of training courses made through this website. Amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers (or third parties assisting them in their recruitment process), course providers and clients; information about courses, vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and potential purchasers of courses and may be posted directly onto the Website. We may use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment and sales process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing their individual names or identifying information. You consent to us that using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways. Please note that all Third Party recruitment agencies have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions, they will be prevented from using our services. We will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration or application forms and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to us when using the Website in accordance with Indian data protection legislation.
Interruptions and Omissions in Service
When we try to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on the Website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Complaints and Disputes
To resolve or report a complaint regarding the Website or members who use the Website users should write to our customer support. We’d take immediate steps to resolve the issue faced.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Mangalore – South Karnataka – India only.